DocuSign Administrator Certification Course
Make the most of your investment by becoming a certified DocuSign Administrator. Delivered by experienced Product Trainers, this interactive course will increase your Administrator expertise and help accelerate your organization's DocuSign adoption.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for:
- Administrators that have some experience using the application (course level is beginner to intermediate)
- Administrators that will be deploying DocuSign within their organization
- DocuSign users that have a good understanding of how their organization will be using the application
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discover new ways DocuSign can help your business and apply new use cases
- Analyze workflows and put them into DocuSign
- Demonstrate DocuSign more effectively
- Maximize return on investment
Attendees have the opportunity to earn their certification by completing a written and practical exam.
- Classroom: 2 full days, in person
- Virtual Classroom: 3 half days, WebEx
IMPORTANT COURSE UPDATE: Starting November 1, 2016, all DocuSign for Administrator Certification courses will be delivered in the New DocuSign Experience. Courses on the schedule for September and October will continue to be delivered in the Classic DocuSign Experience. Contact the DSU Team with any questions about this change.
- January 24 - 26, 2017: VIRTUAL - FULL
- January 31 - February 2, 2017: VIRTUAL *NEW*
- February 7 - 9, 2017: VIRTUAL
- February 21 - 22, 2017: London
- February 28 - March 1, 2017: Sydney
- February 28 - March 2, 2017: VIRTUAL
- March 7 - 8, 2017: Paris
- March 14 - 15, 2017: San Francisco, CA
- March 14 - 16, 2017: VIRTUAL
- April 11 - 13, 2017: VIRTUAL
- May 1 - 3, 2017: Momentum in San Francisco, CA (This course is limited to conference attendees)
- May 16 - 17, 2017: Sydney
Please note: In person classes are limited to 20 attendees, virtual classes are limited to 12.
Must be a DocuSign Administrator with current DocuSign subscription
You have sent and signed a document via DocuSign prior to attending the training
Laptops are required
3 hours of e-Learning pre-work, assigned upon registration
$1,700 USD per attendee (includes course and Administrator Certification)
Contact us at: DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com; 206-876-6852