You asked, and it’s here!
The DocuSign Ink team is excited to announce beta availability for DocuSign Ink for Android. With DocuSign Ink, you can sign documents right on your mobile device in a native Android environment – and email them back to whoever sent them to you in a matter of seconds. No more print, sign, fax, wait. With DocuSign Ink, you can quickly, safely and securely sign and return documents on the go.
DocuSign Ink for Android is similar to what we launched for iOS in November. Some of the key features include:
- Sign, send, and store as many documents you want for free
- Supports all major document file types – PDF, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Automatically convert PDF form fields so you can fill them out and sign in seconds!
- Stores all your signed documents online with secure, cloud-based storage so you can’t lose them if you lose your device
- Your signature is secure in the DocuSign Network and linked to your DocuSign ID card – just click to validate who signed, when and where
- Open documents directly into DocuSign Ink from hundreds of locations, such as email attachments, Google Docs, Box.net, Dropbox, and many more
- Supports page rotation
- Take a picture of documents to sign if you have a paper copy you want to ‘digitize’…
- Sign up and log in with your social ID credentials – Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Windows Live, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
Get the DocuSign Ink for Android beta on Android Market. The app will work on all Android devices running 2.0.1 or higher – phones, tablets, etc.