Imagine being able to instantly send contracts, documents, agreements, and more for electronic signature directly from Google Drive and your Chrome browser. Now you can with DocuSign’s integration with Google Drive, Google’s new cloud storage and collaboration service. Here’s what is great about our integrated solution:
DocuSign for Google Drive eliminate the hassles, costs, and lack of security inherent in printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents to collect information and get signatures. With just a few clicks you’ll be able to send any document for signature right from Google Drive. Then track, manage, and store the transaction completely in the cloud with DocuSign and Google Drive.
DocuSign helps Google Drive users accelerate transactions, reduce costs, and delight customers:
- Save time – Get contracts, agreements & documents signed online in minutes, not hours direct from Google Drive
- Track your progress – Real-time tracking lets you know who signed, what, when, and where
- Stay mobile – Securely sign & store everything online for access anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Reduce costs – Eliminate printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting
Other key features include:
- Audit trail with every document to ensure legally-binding signatures every time
- Yellow Stick-eTabs® tags, text fields, and guided signing make signing documents convenient for your customers while ensuring nothing gets missed
- Support for all major document file types including PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, and image files
DocuSign for Google Drive is the right solution for Google users who need to get documents signed quickly and securely, including:
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- Anyone who needs documents signed!
How to get started:
To start sending documents for signature direct from Google Drive, users simply add the DocuSign app from the Chrome Web Store and create a new account or link to their existing DocuSign account. The first ten documents a user sends for signature are complimentary, after which subscription plans start as low as $14.95 per month for individual professionals with plans available for businesses of all sizes.
Google Drive users: Need help or have questions? Visit http://community.docusign.com.
- PCMag – “It’s a great choice”
- MediaPost– “Best Productivity App”
- WTIA – “Best Consumer Product/Service of the Year”
- More than 15 million users have DocuSigned 120+ million documents in nearly 60 countries