Calling all mobile developers! Looking for a way to turbocharge your app download and sales? Have the next great idea for a mobile app with integrated electronic signature? Interested in how DocuSign can help market your app for you? The Mobile SDK Beta Heroes program may be just the thing for you.
Earlier this week, with the world’s iOS development community descending on San Francisco for WWDC, we introduced the world’s first Mobile SDK for Digital Transaction Management and eSignature together with two great mobile development partners, Point.io and Touchbase. And we’re just getting started.
While all DocuSign Mobile SDK Beta participants will have access to the Mobile SDK, supporting documentation and developer support from DocuSign, if you’re selected to be a Beta Hero, you’ll get the added benefits of:
- Future global marketing opportunities with DocuSign
- Priority access to Mobile SDK Support and direct access to the DocuSign Mobile Engineering team
- Priority in the request queue for new SDK features and bug fixes.
Spots for the Beta Heroes program are limited, so submit your application now and get started with the Mobile SDK today!
Beta Heroes Application Process
To be considered for the Beta Heroes program email [email protected] with the following information by July 15th:
- A short description of you and your company’s background, including previous mobile applications created (if applicable).
- A detailed description of your iOS app, including intended use cases, functionality and target customers.
- The planned launch date of your iOS app.
That’s it! We’ll notify all selected Beta Heroes as we select them. Get coding!
Beta Heroes Program Additional Details
- Program availability is limited, and program enrollment will be closed when capacity is reached. Selected participants will be determined and notified by the DocuSign Mobile Team.
- Commitment to finish development by 9/2 and launch your app by fall of this year is required.
- DocuSign marketing support will be dependent on meeting agreed upon timelines and final approval by the DocuSign Mobile Team.