The Australian tour date for the business acceleration event of the year is soon upon us, and we can’t wait to show you how to rethink your approach to business agreements and get more than you thought possible out of DocuSign. Here, we take a look at what’s in store.
The Melbourne event, being held on 21 August 2018, brings some of the energy and excitement of DocuSign’s global Momentum conference in the US – underway right now – to Australia, so you can see for yourself what’s new and what’s coming in the world of digital agreement technology. Without giving too much away, this year DocuSign is taking eSignatures to the next level, revealing the modern system of agreement. We are ready to show you how to turn your company’s agreement process into a business advantage.
In keeping with the big reveal around system of agreement, this year’s theme is all about acceleration. Whether you’re a business leader wanting to accelerate every agreement or an administrator looking for better ways to track and manage internal and external contracts – Momentum 2018 has it all. With breakout sessions geared for business leaders, admins and partners, there will be something for everyone.
What to expect at Momentum
As you will discover at Momentum 2018, DocuSign is more than eSignatures – because you do more with your business contracts than just sign them. The half-day event features a range of sessions that explore what this means and the specific value it holds for DocuSign customers, admins and partners.
Those who attend Momentum will:
- Discover faster, smarter ways of doing business
- See how other DocuSign customers are innovating
- Learn best practices for ensuring successful adoption
- Think in terms of your system of agreement so that it becomes your business advantage
Admins, you will:
- See exciting new product capabilities in innovative areas like blockchain.
- Get how-to insights from experts
- Go deep on power-user essentials
DocuSign partners, you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of what DocuSign’s System of Agreement Platform stands for
- Hear the latest vision and roadmap
- Get all the latest on partner programs
What I’m looking forward to
Some of the things I am particularly excited about include:
- DocuSign CEO Dan Springer’s keynote, which will include inspirational insights about the evolution of DocuSign.
- Break-out sessions – these deep-dive sessions are geared towards helping businesses large and small to get more from DocuSign, with a key focus on accelerating business and improving the customer experience, so that you walk away with real value at the end of the day.
- Networking lunch – I love meeting our customers and hearing the stories of how DocuSign is helping to transform business. This will be a great opportunity for you to get to know and swap stories with the DocuSign community.
We hope you can join us at Momentum Melbourne. Reserve your seat today.