Does your DocuSign console look like this when you log in?
If so, click one of the highlighted buttons to switch to the New DocuSign Experience today!
With an improved look and feel, and an ever-growing number of features, the New DocuSign Experience is fast becoming a customer favorite. Check out our feature guide to see what new features we’ve recently added or our New DocuSign Experience Documentation.
Don’t see the option to switch to the New DocuSign Experience? If you’re an account administrator, you can enable switching for yourself and your users with ease.
Note: You must be an account administrator to adjust the switching options.
- From your DocuSign account, click your profile image, then click Preferences.
- Under Account Administration, click Features.
- Under New DocuSign Experience, select one of the following menu options:
- No: Users cannot use the New DocuSign Experience. They can use the Classic DocuSign Experience only.
- Optional – User can opt in: Users can use either the New DocuSign Experience or the Classic DocuSign Experience and can switch between the two options.
- Yes: Users can use the New DocuSign Experience only.
- Scroll to and click Save at the bottom of the page.
- These options set the permissions for ALL users on the account. If you want to set different options for each user, go to Account Administration > Users. See also Permission Profiles.
- If you are unable to access or apply this feature, it might not be enabled for your account. For assistance, please contact DocuSign Support at [email protected] or call us at 1.866.219.4318.