See the advantages of using digital signatures with DocuSign
Using digital signatures over paper and ink signatures comes with many advantages. Don’t waste time sending your contracts in the mail. Sending documents digitally is faster and more cost-efficient.
Never be without an important document again. With the DocuSign signature app, your clients can sign documents with any internet-enabled device. Since your documents are saved in the cloud, you and your clients can access and sign documents anytime. Your clients can sign and return documents in a few clicks. Also, your transactions are secure, enforceable, auditable, and accepted in most countries.
Advantages of DocuSign's digital signatures include:
- See who opened each document and when they signed
- Public key infrastructure (PKI) is used to ensure your documents and eSignatures are kept safe and secure
- An audit trail is used to ensure the confidentially of all transactions
- Use DocuSign with tools such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and zipForms
- Online signatures are legally accepted and can be used in court
See the advantages of digital signatures for yourself with our 30-day free trial.