Actively use DocuSign electronic signatures in the UK
Worried about the legality of electronic signatures? DocuSign adheres to the laws in UK Electronic Communication Act (UKEC). Our digital signature platform provides the confidence to conduct business and get signatures from anywhere in the world. DocuSign's online signatures are legally binding in the UK, US, and other countries.
With DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management platform, you can electronically sign and manage documents anywhere, from any device. DocuSign allows you to access your account from any device on the go.
DocuSign's support of the Advanced Electronic Signature in UK includes:
- Audit trail with time and date stamps on all signer actions
- Securely encrypted documents can be read and signed only by the users assigned
- Unique signatures created by the user are accessible only to them
- Signatures are stored in the DocuSign cloud
- User authentication methods to verify signer identity
Sign up for DocuSign's 30-day free trial and discover how well digital signatures work in the UK and all around the world.