Sign into Google Docs and get started signing and sending documents
With DocuSign, you can easily add your electronic signature to documents created with Google Docs. By installing the DocuSign for Google Drive connector, you can seamlessly sign or send a document with just a few clicks.
Here’s how to sign, send, and manage files from Google Drive with the DocuSign connector:
- Install the DocuSign for Google Drive connector
- Attach Google Doc files stored in Google Drive when sending an envelope by selecting “Open with > DocuSign”
- Once you are taken to the DocuSign interface, add and select who needs to sign
- Send the document out and easily download, print, or upload a copy to Dropbox, Box or OneDrive
- A completed copy will automatically be placed in a "DocuSign - Completed" folder in Google Drive
Sign into Google Docs and get signing and sending documents. Try it now with DocuSign’s 30-day free trial.