Professional Advantage provides software solutions built in Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Our staffing Back Office solution, built in Microsoft Dynamics GP provides a powerful pay/bill and financial system and is compatible with all of the leading Front Office solutions in the market as well as our 1Staff Front Office.
Our 1Staff Front Office is built in Microsoft Dynamics CRM allowing our customers to take full advantage of Microsoft's technology investment. Professional Advantage has offices in North America, Australia, and the U.K. and partners with staffing organizations worldwide.
- 1Staff - From resumes and job orders to financial statements 1Staff provides a complete solution built in Microsoft Dynamics®. 1Staff allows you to minimize costs by leveraging existing Microsoft technology investments, deliver business insight through familiar productivity tools and bring analytics to the masses.
- PAM (Personnel Agency Management) - Can be used to integrate front office, back office, and payroll to provide a complete solution. You have the ability to utilize systems you may already own or to configure a best of breed solution.
- CDA (Company Data Archive) - Archive Microsoft Dynamics GP data with CDA. Move historical information from your 'live' company to an 'archive company'.
- RMS ConnectPro - Integration Between Microsoft Dynamics RMS & Dynamics GP
- Retail Analytics & Merchandise Planning (RAMP) - give retailers insight into their performance and resolve their biggest dilemma – minimizing inventory stock while maximizing inventory availability.
Contact us here.
About the Partner
Professional Advantage was established in Sydney in 1989 by Steve Howcroft and Derek Rippingale, and today employs over 250 people worldwide. Our North American office, located in Fargo, ND, was established in 1996 to market and support our line of business solutions for Microsoft. We provide specific industry functionality to staffing organizations to help them improve their performance and the return in their IT investment. We also have a number of cross industry solutions designed to help customers by enhancing their Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Our customers range from smaller local organizations to multinational publicly traded firms.
Get it now