DocuSign Integrates e-Signatures into SAP® Hybris® Cloud for Sales
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- To help streamline the process that sales teams go through when moving a potential customer from the lead-to-quote-to-close stage of the cycle, DocuSign – the global eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM) provider – announced today that it has integrated SAP® Signature Management by DocuSign into the SAP Hybris® Cloud for Sales solution.
The news means it is now possible to create and send documents requesting an electronic signature from within the sales quote workspace in SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales. Once the transaction has been completed, the signed documents can then be returned back and stored in the same workspace for an end-to-end digital experience.
This has a number of key benefits:
- Accelerates deal closure:
- Eliminate the need to print and overnight-mail documents by sending and signing them digitally via DocuSign eSignature
- Decision makers can review, approve and sign quotes in minutes – anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Use DocuSign eSignature directly from within the SAP tools sales teams use everyday
- Streamlines processes:
- Drag and drop tags onto documents for the customer to complete, eliminating incomplete or "Not-In-Good-Order" (NIGO) documents
- Documents are routed to the right people, with built-in reminders
- Additional documents and signers can be added within DocuSign eSignature
- Improves visibility and compliance:
- Visibility into and control over where contracts/quotes are in the process directly from SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales
- Audit trail and notification to every signer when a contract is changed or voided
- Every 'DocuSigned' agreement comes complete with a legally enforceable audit trail that shows who signed what, when and where (when geo-location is enabled by the signer)
"We are excited to continue our work with SAP with the integration into SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales. SAP Hybris customers can now benefit from SAP Signature Management by DocuSign in the same way that SAP Ariba and SAP SuccessFactors customers do," said Mark Register, SVP business development and partnerships, DocuSign.
Today's announcement follows news of DocuSign being named #3 on the Forbes Cloud 100 and awarded Best Enterprise API by API World. For more information, please visit https://www.hybris.com/en/partner/hybris-extend/docusign.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to send, sign and manage agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign and Go to keep life and business moving forward. For more information, visit www.docusign.com, call +1-877-720-2040, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2016. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks (www.docusign.com/IP). All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
SAP, Ariba, SuccessFactors, Hybris and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/in... for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.