DocuSign Product Release Information
DocuSign Spring ’15 Release
As part of the DocuSign Spring ’15 Release, we plan to deliver the following enhancements on March 6, 2015 unless otherwise noted. We are offering select customers this early look at some of our exciting upcoming capabilities. These enhancements will be available automatically and do not require action on your part unless explicitly stated below. In addition, learn how you can shape the future of DocuSign by joining our user experience research panel below.
New DocuSign Experience
Have you tried the New DocuSign Experience yet? The New DocuSign Experience is the next generation of the DocuSign user interface for sending and managing documents. We are continuing to add powerful features to make users and administrators alike even more productive. New functionality includes:
- Bulk Send*: Easily send the same document to a large number of recipients. (Available now)
- Powerforms*: Generate on demand, self-service documents for signature. This helps eliminate document preparation time and easily pulls data into existing applications. (Available now)
- Reports Overview*: We've added graphs and charts to the Reports tab to provide a look at key metrics for document status, time to complete, and volume over time. (Available now)
- New Administration Experience: Manage users and account settings from this streamlined, mobile-friendly user interface. We've made it easier to find and control settings, search and filter users, and create custom permission sets. Some advanced settings will still need to be administered in the Classic DocuSign Experience. Take a walk through the New Administration Experience by checking out this video. (Available now)
- Homepage Redesign: We're updating the look and feel of the homepage to offer streamlined usability and informative messaging about our product features. Quick links will still be available to documents that require your action, waiting for others, and completed. You will also have the ability to view and edit your DocuSign identity. (Estimated availability is March)
- Additional Correct Functionality*: Now users will be able to edit documents, fields, and recipients for in-process documents. (Estimated availability is April)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Signatures*: NAR members will have the ability to add, update, and delete the NAR logo in their signatures in DocuSign for REALTORS® plans. (Available now)
Using the New DocuSign Experience is completely optional and is enabled by Administrators. We recommend testing the new experience in your Demo environment to determine if the functionality meets your organization's needs. For more information, visit www.docusign.com/new-experience, watch the video, or talk to your Account Manager.
*These capabilities are not available in all plans.
Signing Experience Reminder
In December, we released a new and improved signing experience (see the video) to make it easier and faster for your recipients to successfully complete documents. This release, we continue to make ongoing performance improvements.
Please note, customers on the previous signing experience have until January 8, 2016 to transition to the new one, at which point all accounts will be automatically transitioned. DocuSign will not make any bug fixes to the previous signing experience after March 6, 2015. Administrators can manage this via the "DocuSign Winter '15 Signing Experience" option in the Classic DocuSign Experience web application under Preferences. Detailed information is available in the New and Improved Signing Experience Info Guide.
DocuSign for Salesforce
In DocuSign for Salesforce 5.6, Salesforce1 users will have the option to open documents in DocuSign Mobile apps for iOS and for Android to send documents and seamlessly return to Salesforce1. (Available in Beta now)
DocuSign for Microsoft
DocuSign for SharePoint Online v2.0: SharePoint administrators will now be able to specify where a signed document is saved within SharePoint after it is completed. This provides enhanced control and flexibility to incorporate DocuSign into existing business process. This feature will be available automatically for SharePoint Online. (Estimated availability in late February)
DocuSign for Outlook v5.0: DocuSign for Outlook now allows users to send a completed document link back to the original sender with attachment to sign, set recipient routing order when requesting signatures, and choose multiple templates when using the Compose application. In addition, we added mobile support for Outlook 365 and users can now sign into DocuSign once (using Office 365 or DocuSign credentials) and stay logged in when using Office 365 on any device. (Available now)
DocuSign for Word v3.0: DocuSign for Word now checks your Word document for a template match with an existing DocuSign template. Once you choose to apply a template, the DocuSign for Word app allows you to specify recipients and edit the template email message before previewing the tagged document in DocuSign. (Estimated Availability early March)
DocuSign for Dynamics CRM Online v2.0: Users can now sign or get signatures from any entity in Dynamics CRM Online, including out of the box entities and custom entities. Administrators must install this update via our downloads page in order to take advantage of these changes. (Available now)
DocuSign for Google
For the DocuSign Chrome Extension (install here) we are adding support for new document sources including Google search and Chrome PDF viewer. We're also improving the Desktop Panel, including adding search so you can quickly find the document you're looking for. These updates will be available automatically; no action is needed. (Estimated availability in March)
Join our User Experience Research Panel
Help shape the future of DocuSign and gain early views of new features by joining the DocuSign UX Research Panel. You can decide which studies to participate in and complete most from your office. Earn up to $100 in Amazon gift cards depending on the length of the study. Sign up here.
All features included in this announcement are subject to change. We welcome and encourage your feedback on further improvements. Please send feedback or suggestions to [email protected].
Questions or problems? Contact Us